Friday, May 31, 2013

Sorry about the really late post, I had projects I was doing for Honors English and AP Human Geography. I don't know what to post, so I guess I'll just tell you about myself: My name is Zane P. Zotto, I live in TN, I'm a Sophomore at MJHS and I'm on the Wrestling team. I'm teaching myself how to play Guitar, and i can play a total of 4 songs. I play Halo CE/2/3/Reach/4, Dead Space 2, Fallout 3, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Black Ops 2. I'm a cadet in Civil Air Patrol, and have achieved the rank of Captain. I currently have a girlfriend (her name is Sara), and she is a gamer as well. we also listen to the same music (Rock/Alternative Rock/Metal), we like the same food, and we both hate spiders with a burning passion. My favorite band is Korn, but my favorite song is Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons. My favorite movies include Star Wars, Harry Potter, Prometheus, Dead Space: Downfall, and Warm Bodies. My favorite TV show is Family Guy, but I also like The Office, 30 Rock, Modern Family, and Adventure Time. Well, that's all I got. Once again, sorry about the late post. Nate, you're up. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment