Friday, October 12, 2012

 Noooo!
Our spiderwebby corner is not vanquished so easily!

* * * * *
So yesterday I was in my room, just doing my Latin like a model home-student, and I decided that the refrigerator was summoning me with its divine powers. So I walked to my door and turned the knob. But it was stuck. I rattled it again. It wouldn't yield. My brother fervently denied my high-pitched accusations that he had tied something to it and my mom asked me in a squeaky panic if I was stuck inside my room.
Now, my mom is fairly humorless when it comes to jokes of the practical nature, so that was it. I was trapped. Like one of those girls that are always getting locked in towers in fairy tales.

...

It was so awesome.

I spent the rest of the day crawling out my window to my brother's window to get in and out of my room. I felt like a total ninja.

 (When my dad came home from work and fixed my doorknob I was very disappointed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment